Clan Ranking: Ranking in clan is generally decided upon the number of trophies that has been own by a member.
But the sum is calculated according to the weighted percentage of the trophy won by the members and its contribution towards the clan trophy count.
The ranks can be of 5 categories.
From 1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30, 31 to 40 and 41 to 50 and if you want to belong in the top category then you will have to contribute 50% of the trophies of the clan.
To get a rank the minimum contribution amount has to be 3% if the total trophy counts.
Clan Info Page: If you want to know about a clan you can just click on the InfoButton of a clan’s chat window.
It will show you all the info about total trophies, members, description given by the members.
You can also know the player ranks i.e. who are leader, co-leader, elder and also their trophy counts as well.
For those who have joined a clan new there will be a NEW tag to identify that player.
In case you are new to a clan page the InfoButton will have the option to Create, Join or Search Clan.
Using these options you can join a Clan. Or you can start your own clan and also search a clan of your choice as well.
Clan Chat: After you are in a clan it is also important to chat with the other players.
You can see the status of the previous players like who left the clan, who were kicked or has been deleted.
You can also see the players who have been sent the invitations to join.
You will be informed via private messages once a Clan War is started.
But you need to remember that you won’t be able to report any player who is in the Clan.
Making a new Clan
Once your clan castle is ready you can start building a clan:
- First you need to select the badge and a name for your clan.
- Write a good description or a motto for your clan so that other players can know what you are looking for.
- You can choose an option among 3 types: Invite only, anyone can join, or closed.
- You can prefix the amount of trophy wins a player needs to have to join your clan.(By default the value will be 0 and you can choose to keep it like that)
- Select the frequency of the war
- You can choose the location of your clan.
- You need to pay 40,000 gold to create the clan.
Editing Your Clan
Any player with the co-leader or leader ranking can opt to change the clan type, or badge or even the trophy requirement and also the descriptions as well.
You can also know if the settings are changed via the chat notification and also it will notify who has changed it.